Anson Family Dentistry has begun limited access operations. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this crisis together.
Limited access operations allow for our practice to see patients, who show no symptoms of COVID-19, at a reduced capacity. Minimizing the volume of patients seen per day will allow our office to follow proper social distancing protocols.
To ensure the safety of our patients, providers, and staff we have implemented the following new office protocols and procedures.
- Limited Visitors: Solo appointments are the safest. To minimize risk, we will allow only the patient to be seen in our clinical areas. All other guests will be asked to remain in their cars.
- New Screening Process: To ensure safety of families and staff we have implemented a new screen process that will require additional information when making appointments.
- Monitoring team member health: If any of our team members experience any flu-like symptoms, they have been asked to stay home. Our doctors and team members will avoid unnecessary personal contact and will refrain from handshaking, hugs, etc.
- Longer Appointments: To allow enough time to follow new ADA and sanitation guidelines our office has extended operatory, hygiene, and emergency appointments. Please plan for extra time during your visit.
- Paperless System: Our office is now moving to our paperless system to encourage less touch points. Please provide a working email and cell phone number to allow for two-way texting and transfer for paperless documents.
- Protection Equipment Including: Air Purifiers, Face Shields, Sneeze Guard, Touch Free Thermometers, and Additional Low Aerosol (Dryshield)
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. If you are symptomatic, please reach out to the office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We are closely monitoring this situation and will continue to update you as changes develop.
TO PREPARE FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS:
- Complete New Screening Process: To provide a safe environment, we will require additional information when scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Complete Electronic Check-In: Per ADA guidelines, all lobbies will be CLOSED. Patients will be asked to wait in their cars and text the office upon arrival. A staff will communicate with each patient via text message to check-in and provide further instructions.
- Complete Temperature Checks: Upon arrival, all patient will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Sanitize Hands: Hands must be washed or sanitized before moving into the clinical area.
- Wear Masks: Patients MUST wear a mask in the facility.